IPB

abiye modelleri Download free games

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Sending Outlook Reminders to cell phones, Software forwards your missed reminders
sammyb
post Aug 27 2005, 11:19 PM
Post #1

Beginnner

Group: New Registrant
Member No.: 3,633

This great FREE software forwards your missed Outlook reminders to your cell phone or email.

This is a great company that does not try to sell you anything. The tool is called Reminder Forwarding. It sends your Outlook reminders to your cell phone or email if you are not at your desk to see them pop up. Blue Lakes Technology was the first company to release this tool. We all use it at work and it works very well.

Free Download at:

Free Download

http://www.reminderforwarding.com/
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
JasonP35
post Sep 14 2005, 09:03 PM
Post #2

Beginnner

Member No.: 3,702

Thanks for the excellent tip!

I downloaded Reminder Forwarding and have been using for a week. It is awsome! I am the email admin at my work and people are always asking me how to send outlook reminders to cell phones. This tool is definitely the way to go. It works with any cell phone and is free! The best thing is that it can send your missed reminders to your cell phone or your email address.

I love it!

You can also download it from here:
Reminder Forwarding

QUOTE(sammyb @ Aug 27 2005, 11:19 PM)
This great FREE software forwards your missed Outlook reminders to your cell phone or email.

This is a great company that does not try to sell you anything.  The tool is called Reminder Forwarding.  It sends your Outlook reminders to your cell phone or email if you are not at your desk to see them pop up.  Blue Lakes Technology was the first company to release this tool.  We all use it at work and it works very well.

Free Download at:

Free Download

http://www.reminderforwarding.com/

+Quote Post
toddpiovar
post Jan 31 2006, 10:11 PM
Post #3

Beginnner

Member No.: 4,104

Reminder Forwarding -Great find guys!

I've been looking for a way to send Outlook reminders to cell phones for a while. This tool is awsome. I just downloaded the new version. It's pretty cool.

It sends your Outlook reminders that you miss to your cell phone.
It can also forward your important emails to your cell phone and send you a daily list of appointments.

Its surely worth the time to check out:

Sending Outlook Reminders To Cell Phones

This post has been edited by toddpiovar: Jan 31 2006, 10:24 PM

+Quote Post
jkp
post Jan 31 2006, 11:10 PM
Post #4

Contributor

Group: Member
Member No.: 209

Another feature worth checking out with many cell phone service providers is the ability to send email directly to a phone from a PC. In my case, as a customer of Telus (Canada's second largest phone service provider), people can email a text message direct to my phone by logging on to one of the Telus websites and jumping through the appropriate hoops or simply using (my 10-digit phone number)@msg.telus.com as an email address from any email program or webmail site.

There are three advantages to this:
  • The message goes directly to my phone, usually in about a minute
  • I don't have to go through the interminable "voice menus" involved with voice mail
  • It saves me money--a single text message costs me 15 cents whereas wading through all the voice mail menus costs me normal air time rates of 25 cents per minute (or part thereof).

--------------------
John

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th August 2014 - 11:15 PM
Affiliates:   Illustrator Tutorials   Free Vista Themes   Freeware Files  
Network Sites:   Latest Tech News   Internet Security   Windows Vista Themes