IPB

abiye modelleri Download free games

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Looking for Goal setting/tracking software, Maybe something like project management, but not quite
iamgregor
post Jul 1 2007, 01:02 PM
Post #1

Beginnner

Group: New Registrant
Member No.: 9,689

I've been looking for a specific kind of software for a while. I need to keep track of personal projects and goals.

I don't care about a schedule or reminders, just that I can define a goal with individual steps for each goal where I can check off the steps as I accomplish them (no matter how long it takes). The point is to stop forgetting about certain projects I have on the back-burner and the steps I need to take to move them forward.

Does that make sense at all?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Baldrum
post Oct 19 2007, 01:49 AM
Post #2

Beginnner

Member No.: 13,259

Try this: [url="http://www.essentialpim.com"/url]
Although it has a schedule and reminders, the To Do function will probably be enough for your needs.

--------------------
No trees were harmed in the posting of this message, but a few electrons were mildly inconvenienced.

+Quote Post
Geezer
post Dec 6 2007, 04:11 AM
Post #3

Beginnner

Member No.: 15,934

QUOTE(iamgregor @ Jul 1 2007, 06:02 AM) *
I've been looking for a specific kind of software for a while. I need to keep track of personal projects and goals.

I don't care about a schedule or reminders, just that I can define a goal with individual steps for each goal where I can check off the steps as I accomplish them (no matter how long it takes). The point is to stop forgetting about certain projects I have on the back-burner and the steps I need to take to move them forward.

You might want to try the freeware version of MyLifeOrganized. It can be found on this site: http://www.mylifeorganized.net/
It appears to do exactly what you're looking for.

Cheers!

+Quote Post
harry35
post Jan 12 2009, 09:54 PM
Post #4

Beginnner

Member No.: 52,227

try GoalsOnTrack, that's exactly what you want.

QUOTE(iamgregor @ Jul 1 2007, 05:02 AM) *

+Quote Post
FWU
post Oct 6 2009, 03:03 PM
Post #5

Beginnner

Member No.: 56,332

QUOTE (iamgregor @ Jul 1 2007, 01:02 PM) *

Another thing you could try is http://disciplanner.com/. It is a simple goal tracker that just logs your minutes worked. You can also create milestones that you could use for the individual steps.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th September 2014 - 07:35 PM
Affiliates:   Illustrator Tutorials   Free Vista Themes   Freeware Files  
Network Sites:   Latest Tech News   Internet Security   Windows Vista Themes