IPB

abiye modelleri Download free games

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> New Software Ideas, A place to post/discuss new ideas.
Amerigo
post Aug 12 2008, 04:44 PM
Post #1

Beginnner

Group: Member
Member No.: 32,857

I have a number of software ideas to follow in separate responses to this introductory post. Please post your ideas, or comments on mine. If you know where something descibed already exist, please let me know!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Amerigo
post Aug 12 2008, 04:46 PM
Post #2

Beginnner

I am looking for a program that will play music files and/or stream music (internet radio) that will also use TTS to announce the name and artist of the song about to be played.

+Quote Post
Amerigo
post Aug 12 2008, 04:47 PM
Post #3

Beginnner

I want a LCARS operating system. ~not a windows cover up!
Speech input/output a must.
The ideal LCARS OS would assimilate the functions of new software from disks or downloads rather than actually installing them. This would eliminate software conflicts and maintain the LCARS look and functionality.
This OS should also have malware/antivirus protection built-in (like Windows should have a decade ago!) It would, of course, be initially impervious to attacks until it becomes a target.

+Quote Post
Amerigo
post Aug 12 2008, 04:47 PM
Post #4

Beginnner

Here is a program I created (in part) on the Apple IIgs in Applebasic. Yes, I still have one.
Anyway, I call it "Intimate Fun"

Basically, you put in the number of users, and a brief profile of each such as name, sex, preferences, etc.
Ideally, the program would then go full screen with a romantic, color changing, mood lighting, and perhaps a little soft music.
Then using the provided personal data and built-in lists of body parts, actions, and tools/toys; randomly generate commands to be displayed on the screen and spoken with TTS.
A sentence might resemble something like this:
(Male) tickle (female)'s belly with a feather.
Or something silly like:
(Female) rub (male)'s hair with your knee.

There should be choices in the program options as well as personal preferences as to how extreme the program can get ---from "first date" to "whips and chains".

+Quote Post
Amerigo
post Aug 12 2008, 04:48 PM
Post #5

Beginnner

Wallpaper changer...
I have searched long and hard for a wallpaper changer and found many, ...BUT not a single one that will handle multiple screens. Thanks to nVidia, I have different (LCARS) wallpapers on each of 3 screens, but I want them to randomly change periodically.

+Quote Post
Amerigo
post Aug 12 2008, 04:48 PM
Post #6

Beginnner

Text to Speech Reader...
Yes, there are many of these, but I want one that will:

Analyze a story before reading it
Set up a 'cast of characters' with profiles as deduced
from the context of the story.
Assign appropriate voices to each.
Read the story with a narrator voice, but changing voices for character dialogs.
It MUST also pay attention to how the character is speaking... No, hum drum monotone when Susan whispered, "............", or Nancy screamed, "........!"

There is/was a Macintosh program that would read in different character voices, but only after you manually altered the entire story to a script. It never made it to a Windows format.

+Quote Post
coathanger007
post Aug 12 2008, 08:10 PM
Post #7

Respected Veteran

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

What are you doing Amerigo??? Split this thread up and post it into the separate freeware sections.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Amerigo
post Aug 31 2008, 06:00 AM
Post #8

Beginnner

QUOTE(Amerigo @ Aug 12 2008, 11:46 AM) *
I am looking for a program that will play music files and/or stream music (internet radio) that will also use TTS to announce the name and artist of the song about to be played.

I found one! It doesn't stream, but it plays music and announces song and artist. http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...load&id=127
Thank you, Lodocus!

+Quote Post
highlight
post Sep 7 2013, 06:33 AM
Post #9

Novice

Member No.: 57,313

Hello, I am the software developer from SliceMaker soft. I want to create a software that can convert an image to a webpage directly like converting a video: Insert image > select output format (HTML, PHP, JSP, etc.) > Click "Convert" button to convert.

I know it is a little difficult to do that, but I really want to create a software like that.

--------------------
SliceMaker products - Create CSS and DIV Automatically, your hired dedicated web designer, auto CSS and DIV generator.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th November 2014 - 08:01 AM
Affiliates:   Illustrator Tutorials   Free Vista Themes   Freeware Files  
Network Sites:   Latest Tech News   Internet Security   Windows Vista Themes